• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Is Thankful On This Thanksgving Day?

5 posts in this topic

I for one am. :) I'm 53 and have my health. I have the normal aches and pains that 20 years in the Military, plus the Manufacturing and Retail environments since then, can inflict on the body and soul. ;)

I enjoy the coins in my collection and the friends I have in this hobby.

But my number 1 reason to be thankful is the amazing family I have. My Dad passed away in 98 but my Mom, two sisters and brother are still living life at it's fullest. My most joy comes from my three children (all girls) and eight grandchildren. :grin: Just to feel the love that they radiate when I walk in the door is almost more than I can bear. I've had my share of tough times and disappointment in my life, but they make it all disappear in an instant!

Please share your reason to be thankful today. :)

The favorite coin in my collection:

1897pcobv1B.jpg

"Be safe and prosper."

That I managed to stay married for 40 years...do some of the things in life I always dreamed of, my kids, grand kids, my friends & family and my dog Rizzo...nice looking PR IHC

That I managed to stay married for 40 years...do some of the things in life I always dreamed of, my kids, grand kids, my friends & family and my dog Rizzo...nice looking PR IHC

LIKE! :grin:

Happy Thanksgiving Day For All!

My family and the wonderful meal that I just shared with them, GOD, friends, the fact that I was born into this great country of ours (USA ALL THE WAY!!), my God-given physical and intellectual abilities.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!! :)

I for one am. :) I'm 53 and have my health. I have the normal aches and pains that 20 years in the Military, plus the Manufacturing and Retail environments since then, can inflict on the body and soul. ;)

I enjoy the coins in my collection and the friends I have in this hobby.

But my number 1 reason to be thankful is the amazing family I have. My Dad passed away in 98 but my Mom, two sisters and brother are still living life at it's fullest. My most joy comes from my three children (all girls) and eight grandchildren. :grin: Just to feel the love that they radiate when I walk in the door is almost more than I can bear. I've had my share of tough times and disappointment in my life, but they make it all disappear in an instant!

Please share your reason to be thankful today. :)

The favorite coin in my collection:

1897pcobv1B.jpg

"Be safe and prosper."

Very nice Indian Head cent. A lot of the brown cameo coins I have seen look atrocious, but your coin is phenomenal. Congratulations on finding such a beautiful piece.