• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

99c start bid sale!

10 posts in this topic

also have this penny book going up. if interested i wont be listing till sat. these are all very nice coins all red all look to be unc. but i can provide better images upon request. if i had the money to grade them all i sure would.sorry for washed out scans ill take some shots of a few singles.

1b5438fb.jpg

959a90cd.jpg

3d72f7b5.jpg

wow some folks got some great coins for a great deal! thanks to all those bidders. got more being listed soon both world and us coins raw and graded. keep an eye out.

make offer :) i think they are all at least low ms. some are just brilliant as all get out. ill take some better images when i get home from work.

to all the winners all items have left on monday or so. i was unable to do the verifacation process and it took a bit for my help to figure out to ship them not store them. all should be there within days now.