• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deutsche Mark notes for trade, Lithuanian 1 Litas roll for sale

2 posts in this topic

Greetings Fellow Darksiders,

Got one thing for possible trade, another to sell.

For possible trade - 140 German Deutsche Marks that I got through a collection. Average circulated edition, notes are 1980 issues (design used from the 1960's to the early 1990's) comprising of 1 - DM50, 3 - DM20, and 3 - DM10. If planning to travel to Germany, these notes would be handy. While the Deutsche Mark is no longer used in Germany as legal tender it is still redeemable at the Deutsche Bundesbank without time limit, so it can be converted to Euro. Exchange at the time of this post - DM140.00 = EUR71.58 = USD97.78. Here is what I want to do - I wish to trade the Deutsche Marks for world coins including lots and uncirculated rolls. Any reasonable trade will be considered - just PM me.

Item for sale - 1 uncirculated roll of 2009 Lithuiania 1 Litas coins commemorating Vilnius as the 2009 Cultural Capitol of Europe, KM162. There are 40 coins in the roll, and is bank-wrapped by the Bank of Lithuania. The end coins has some crimpper scratches on them (similar to what happens on fresh new rolls of U.S. coins.) 2011 edition of the Standard Catalog of World Coins 2001-Date has these coins at $4.00 a piece in uncirculated, $5.00 in BU. Willing to sell the roll for $60 postpaid. PM me if interested.

Thanks, Michael Doran (dorancoins)