• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New #1 in the Silver Roosie Registry!

160 posts in this topic

i really dont think those sets went" POOF " bill...even if they were split among 2 or 3 collectors. It is a nice huge combination to someone... Time will tell where they went.. It would be nice if they went on ebay with no reserve, but I really dont think that will happen. I have to say , I think Dan, bought majority of the set.

Well this is my first post! I guess you have to start somewhere. Roosevelts are something I have never collected more than casually but I really love the look of some of the coins esp. the monsters in your top collections here. So, hi, everybody from George.

Welcome! This is a great thread, so check it out. Some of the best Roosies in the country are in the sets mentioned here. The people that have made or helped make these collections are full of info and very helpful!