• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CB Coin Auction

3 posts in this topic

I don't know if this will be allowed here, But if it's not you can delete this post

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First let me tell you why I’m stating this auction site. The main Reason that I’m starting this site is because, frankly, I’m sick and tired of eBay feeing me out the bum. Fee for this; Fee for that; I'm tired of all the FEES! I was either braking even or losing money on most items I was selling on eBay, because of these fees they charge.

But eBay is a MONSTER, with MONSTER traffic and people (including myself) would pay these outrageous fees because of the amount of traffic that eBay brings in, and you have a 90% better chance of selling something on eBay than any other site.

What will make my auction site more different then eBay?

Well the most first important thing is; I’m not charging you a cent to list you auction. You pay zero. You can list a million auctions if you want to and you still would not pay anything. There is No Final value fees or ‘Buy it now’ fees. If I make enough with this site just to cover the hosting bill every month, I would be be happy.

The second most important thing about CB Coin Auction (That you need to know) is; this site is just starting up, the site virtually has no traffic right now, but this will change gradually over time, I pretty good with SEO and backlink building and I have over $2000 in software that will help me achieve in making this site one of the top Coin Auction sites on the internet.

Third, but not least is; this site is strictly dedicated to; Coins, World Coins, Paper Money, World paper money, Albums, Folders and Supplies.

List of things CB Coin Auction doesn’t charge you for

* Auction listing (setup)

* Images Upload

* Buy out

* Make Offer

* Relisting

* End of Auction (Final Value Fee)

* Reserve Price

List of things CB Coin Auction does charge you for;

* Home Page Featured

* Highlighted item

* Category Featured

* Additional Category

* Media Upload (Videos, Doesn’t include images)

* Bold Item

So see, if you don’t need to make your title stand out, you could list a million auctions and you owe us not one dime. But guess what? You won’t pay that either. I’m giving you a voucher code that is good for an unlimited uses that will give you 100% off of those specialty listings. This voucher code is good for only the Collectors Society members.

So help me fill the auction with items you want to sell, just list it for 2 months or one day, Make 0.99c item featured on the homepage if you want

What Payment methods would you want to see? You must accept PayPal now, but in the near future what else would you like to see?

Suggest categories

Help me make this auction site for you!

Unlimited 100% OFF for the collector’s society

Voucher code: 1ce1acd63dfa

Enter Code at the 'Enter Details' when your setting up an auction.

www.cbcoinauction.com