• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody seen Jgrinz ... ehem by Jgrinz :)

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys just thought I would drop in and say Hi .. Things have been a little hecktic this year.

Absolutely NO coin activity at all except a quich back and forth with Mark Feld as he looks for an upgrade to my 1883 set.

I was in the hospital again ... but that seems to be the norm the last few years.

I finally joined the 1/2 century club but I feel good now so it dosn't bother me :)

(much)

Fighting with my health insurance as they said I had no insurance when I was hospitalized hmmm how could that be when they had my money a month in advance. Health Insurance sucks when you are self emplyed but I would NEVER not pay it because of my history ...duuhhh.

We will see how my brain is functioning next month when I go for my Triple Master ASE testing ... arrgghhh I can see my brain being squashed like a sponge on that with the changes of technology in cars the last few years - Should not be too tough though ;).

I lurk every once in a while but really no time - one kid in college the second is a senior so checking out schools across the country :( ...

I will try and check in a little more often

Take care

Mike

Hi, Mike! I'm glad to see you're still alive and kicking. This has really been a lousy year, and it's not even over yet. Please accept my belated wishes for making it to the downhill side. I'll pray for lots of snow.

Chris

Hey Mike, welcome to the 1/2 century club and good to hear from ya again! Don't stay away too long, we've had a bad year here and whenever we haven't heard from someone in a while it tends to make ya start having bad feelings in ur gut!

What they said...

Good luck on the Automotive test, bone-up.

These suck too ...

A is Right

B is Right

BOTH A and B is Right

NEITHER A & B are right type questions.

Then they throw in 'which is more correct"

a. b. c. d.

Good luck Mike! I will be where you are soon enough with my son who is 21 right now and a 15 y/o daughter...good luck on that test.