• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First journal entry posted by sethwells

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

It says I MUST enter a Teaser, whatever that may be.

Just updated all my coins to show pics, which brought up my 06 silver proof set to #1 OH YEAH! I look around the Registry and see alot of coins I would LOVE to have. Also I see some coins im unsure why anyone would want it. Like with the statehood quarters, I own about half all in PF70UC. I see people with 68's in their collection and it makes me wonder why they didnt just spend another 5 bucks and get a 69. I can see why they didnt jump on the 70 bandwagon when they are double or triple the 69 price but a 68. I might be an overachiever on that field.

Lately Ive been only buying when I find a deal too good to pass up. I bought a 2003 Silver PF70UC Illinois quarter for $20.50 including shipping. BEST deal ive gotten so far for a quarter of that grade. WHO WOULDNT BUY THAT!

See more journals by sethwells