• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cracked a 1000! posted by moosewhisperer

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

3 new additions

After 5 years I have finally cracked the top 1000! This Sunday I attended the Westford coin show in MA. It was surprisingly sill very busy even with the Boston show just a few weeks ago. There was a lot of action in the bullion and junk silver arena and a lot of new product in most of the cases. My purchases that put me over were 3 AU 58 $5 dollar coronet half eagles. There were seveeral of these at many tables and it was interesting to see the price ranges across the show. They ranged from a negotiated 400 all the way to stickered at 475! It just goes to show when you get to a show to make sure you make a few rounds before you start making offers. I was able to get my 3 for 400,420,and 420. common dates but real sliders if re-submitted. Now to just stay in the top 1,000!

See more journals by moosewhisperer