• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Won't be out certified posted by Refelec

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

My two cents worth

Although I have been an independent coin collector for approximately 48 years and still have a lot to learn, I can't help but think that there is only one grading service that is perfect at grading and all other grading services with the exception of PCGS does not have the knowledge to grade coins.

For instance a 1937 Buffalo 5c graded by Mint state grading as a MS-70, I sent to have a crossover done and I really thought that it would not grade that high and possible make a MS-63 or 65 but was crossed over as a AU-58,Cm'on its clear and everyone is welcome to look for there selves that this coin shows no signs of being put into circulation and so goes with several coins that I have had crossed over.

I gather and really believe that their is retaliation or just the fact that they won't be compared with the certification of another grading company or no one will have a better graded coin than the people they want to have.

7662.jpg

See more journals by Refelec