• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Block List" service now available just $5 per month

6 posts in this topic

I am a longtime collector and longtime buyer/seller of coins online. We all know the stories of those who have been ripped off on sites such as Ebay....

Well I am now FIGHTING BACK. I am tracking down the lowlife Ebay scum one at a time.

I have started a "Block List" service for Ebay. I'll spare the long speech, here is how it goes...

You are sent an up to date Ebay block list on a daily basis via email. I've worked a long time obtaining sources who give feedback on transactions, and I work to maintain an accurate record of problem buyers and sellers on Ebay. The aim is to target "scam artist" sellers.

I have sources around the world feeding me info on transactions and if they spot a fraudulent transaction. We now have a central hub where all scam artists are reported to.

The service is just $5 per month, or $50 for 1 year. Obviously it pays for itself if it stops even one troubled transaction.

I accept paypal, check, or money order.

This is long overdue. The cost is just to cover my time and effort put in. I think this service is much more valuable, but it is not motivated entirely by money. I was once ripped off on a $6,000 transaction, and this is something I have long wanted to do.

You may email me at blocklistmanagement@live.com or send me a message here for more detail.

I plan on adding supplemental newsletters on a weekly or monthly basis dealing with how to minimize your risk of getting ripped off when making online transactions. There will be no additional charge for these materials!

I am a longtime collector and longtime buyer/seller of coins online. We all know the stories of those who have been ripped off on sites such as Ebay....

Well I am now FIGHTING BACK. I am tracking down the lowlife Ebay scum one at a time.

I have started a "Block List" service for Ebay. I'll spare the long speech, here is how it goes...

You are sent an up to date Ebay block list on a daily basis via email. I've worked a long time obtaining sources who give feedback on transactions, and I work to maintain an accurate record of problem buyers and sellers on Ebay. The aim is to target "scam artist" sellers.

I have sources around the world feeding me info on transactions and if they spot a fraudulent transaction. We now have a central hub where all scam artists are reported to.

The service is just $5 per month, or $50 for 1 year. Obviously it pays for itself if it stops even one troubled transaction.

I accept paypal, check, or money order.

This is long overdue. The cost is just to cover my time and effort put in. I think this service is much more valuable, but it is not motivated entirely by money. I was once ripped off on a $6,000 transaction, and this is something I have long wanted to do.

You may email me at blocklistmanagement@live.com or send me a message here for more detail.

I plan on adding supplemental newsletters on a weekly or monthly basis dealing with how to minimize your risk of getting ripped off when making online transactions. There will be no additional charge for these materials!

I like the idea, but found a simpler way to deal with the problem. I got off of eBay completely.

I won't support such a corrupt organization, period.

BLM,

I assume that you choose not to set up a centralized clearinghouse online because of the legal implications, but that still wouldn't prevent someone from suing you for libel.

Chris

This idea in theory is good however as Chris posted this is an easy set up for you to be sued for Libel. There are other resources such as Toolhaus that are free. Chances of someone paying you $50 a year for this service as slim. Scammers change their EBAY id’s often .