• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ENDING TODAY: 1834 Anti-Slavery Medal, So-Called HK-662 & Conder Token

2 posts in this topic

Below are links to 3 pieces from my collection that I am selling on ebay.Follow the links to the auction listings to see images.

A Very Rare 1834 Anti-Slavery British Historical Medal with the classic anti-slavery slogan "Am I Not A Man And A Brother" This die marriage is unlisted in BHM and really tough to find...in fact it's the only example I've ever found to date. Has it's problems, but although not a gem, it is a good specimen with a nice strike.

Auction Sale Page - Anti-Slavery British Historical Medal

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So-Called Dollar - 1914 Montana HK-662 NGC MS63

Had picked this up from the Goldberg sale of the Cosmique Collection. I have decided not to pursue So-Called Dollars for the time being and so this piece is on the auction block. Really attractive colorful medal and not an easy find either.

Auction Sale Page - So-Called Dollar

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONDER TOKEN : Middlesex DH 223

Lustrous Uncirculated with a hint of original mint red in some places...though tough to see in photos. Also mentionable here are a few very light hairlines in the obverse field.

Auction Sale Page - Conder token