• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Probation list?

12 posts in this topic

Over in the comics selling area we have a thread dedicated to tracking those who have failed to pay (or to deliver) in board transactions. It's called the probation thread, and serves as a warning not to deal with those members until they have made good and got themselves off the list. Do you coinees have an equivalent?

Over in the comics selling area we have a thread dedicated to tracking those who have failed to pay (or to deliver) in board transactions. It's called the probation thread, and serves as a warning not to deal with those members until they have made good and got themselves off the list. Do you coinees have an equivalent?

We send all our problem sellers over to the comics section.

I think this is the first time I've ever posted in the coin forums. It's a bit like how I felt the first time I ever went abroad.

You were shocked that everyone was driving on the wrong side of the road? :grin:

That, and the funny smell ;)

New York City is quite fragrant this time of year! :grin:

this is a good point. coin section does need a "watch out" thread!

trading slabs has a wonderful way of trading and such also. called the contract section. it helps to show general public who is dealing with who and both sign off in end when happy :)

i always thought ebay could use a system to check references on sellers. not the feedback system but able to contact a random buyer and be able to ask if they were happy and why if not.

sort of like the BBB of trading.