• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*ALL REASONABLE OFFERS ACCEPTED * PRICES LOWERED*, various items FSH...

7 posts in this topic

As some of you might have noticed on the PCGS forums, I am selling part of my collection to fund a college education in the United States (I was born and raised in Europe and still live here). Below you'll find a list of coins I currently have for sale, with more to be added raw. Prices are not firm, feel free to make an offer, but please realize that this college education is really important for me so I would appreciate not to receive real lowball offers like 50% of the listed price. Thank you.

Payment either by check or paypal (please add 3%). Shipping can be discussed and will approximately be $5-$10.

For fastest response, please send me an e-mail at qeagle88@gmail.com.

Thanks for looking! :)

Coins available

Certified coins

-1909 VDB 1C PCGS MS-64RB -Please make an offer

-1945 1C PCGS MS-64RD -Please make an offer

-1953 1C PCGS MS-65RD -Please make an offer

-1946-S 10C PCGS MS-66FB Omaha Bank Hoard - Please make an offer

1946S_10C_P.jpg

-1955-S 10C PCGS MS65 -Please make an offer

-1854 1C J-161 ORG Pattern - WAS $2250 NOW $2000 This near-gem Liberty head pattern has a population of 42 with 14 higher, although that number no doubt is influenced by resubmissions. Scarce with this kind of originality, the eye-appeal is excellent.

I have been doing research on this particular issue for the last couple of years and know that these were actually very close to being released. This is your chance to own a great and very historic pattern at an affordable level!

1854_1C_J161.jpg

-"1850s" token, PA-477 (Sleeper & Fenner, Philadelphia) SEGS MS-64RB - WAS $250 NOW $225 A very interesting token with a design directly linked to the circulating coinage of the period. Scarce!

1850smedal_Sleeper.jpg

Raw coins

-1908-S 1C - WAS $145 NOW $135

1908_S_1C.jpg

-1861 Oath of Allegiance medal PF-65 (Bronze, Baker 279B) WAS $325 NOW $ 300 Designed by Paquet, this medal has a bust of Washington on the obverse. Given to Mint workers at the beginning of the American Civil War. Very scarce, this example has a very appealing chocolate brown color on both sides.

1861_Medal-Baker279B.jpg

Thanks,

Dennis