• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I never will stop collecting!!! posted by J. Anaya

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I never will stop collecting!!! This has just forced me to re-evaluate my collection and its future.

So recently if you have read my previous journals I stated that I have significantly downsized my collection due to hard times. This being said I have also adjusted my sets to reflect my coins that I no longer own, which saddens me.

I am undetered in my collecting however. Instead of procuring new coins, graded or ungraded, I am going to adjust my strategy. I currently have quite a few coins that need to be graded and am determined to rebuild my collection in a different way than I initially intended to. I do not quite know th direction I want to go, but I am pretty sure that my next submission for grading will be to become current with my president coins I currently own, build my comemmorative collection, and mint sets.

We'll see where this new strategy takes me. It will be interesting to see. I'm kind of glad that this happened and forced me to refocus on what direction I will be going into the future.

See more journals by J. Anaya