• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is planning on going to the Portland ANA?

16 posts in this topic

I know it's early as the convention is a month away, but who is planning on going? I hope to be down there 2 days, and would love to meet up with some of you if you are there.

Will be there Thursday and Friday for sure and maybe Saturday. The Highlight of the Show will be meeting some people from the forums and some of the East Coast dealers. EVP and Laura are on the hit list for sure. laugh.gif

Ken

I'll be there Thursday to Saturday. Is there going to be a luncheon? Sample slabs? Joyrides through the streets of Portland in Fairlaneman's sweet ride? Anything???

I'll be there Thursday and Friday for sure, perhaps Saturday. Looking foreward to seeing a few familiar faces and meeting a few more.

Hoot

I have high hopes that the Fairlane will be present for Joy Rides. Usually this is the worst part of the year for the Wet Stuff around here which would keep it in the garage.

Anyway anticipation is building for the pleasure to meet forumn members from both sides of the street at the show. The weather better cooperate so you may enjoy this part of the country. When its raining things are pretty ugly around here. Sun brings out the best of the region and it would be nice if these memories were taken home with you.

See Ya All at the Show.

Ken

I'll be there Wednesday night thru Saturday. Whats the weather like in Portland this time of year? laugh.gif

Sunny and mid-80s, just like every other time of year! 893whatthe.gif

Thanks Jell! I'll be sure to bring my speedo! grin.gif

893whatthe.gif On second thought, it might be gray, drizzly and in the mid-50s. Just don't forget your umbrella, and by all means cover yourself man!

Well, I think I will still be going, but now that I am unemployed, I might be spending less.

I am considering going. I have some stuff that I am considering selling (TPG Eagles and stuff).

Hey, Charlie.

Good luck on that. I offered gold and platinum at a show in Hot Springs, Arkansas and not a single person even inquired on them. Wierd, especially in this market. However, the Portland show is way out of the league of the local show here.

p.s. I did get Dortha Scott, the designer of the Arkansas state quarter, to sign two US Mint Arkansas quarter rolls, a P and a D. I'd like to get Bill Clinton to sign the same rolls. If I hear of a function that he'll be at, I'm going to hit him up. crazy.gif

Hope things are well in the fabulous Northwest. We just had a wicked thunderstorm pass over here, in northcentral Arkansas. Awe, nothing like fresh air!