• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Classic eBay mails ....

49 posts in this topic

Looks like a real winner. Goes on to a school ground and fires a gun.

LAKEWOOD, Pierce County

The owner of a coin shop who fired a gunshot at a robbery suspect Noun 1. robbery suspect - someone suspected of committing robbery

suspect - someone who is under suspicion after chasing him onto school grounds Oct. 7 will not face felony charges, the Pierce County Prosecutor's Office has determined.

The store owner, Norman Mikat, was arrested after the incident and was booked on suspicion of second-degree assault, reckless endangerment and bringing a weapon on school property.

The prosecutor's office examined state laws regarding use of deadly force An amount of force that is likely to cause either serious bodily injury or death to another person.

Police officers may use deadly force in specific circumstances when they are trying to enforce the law. while attempting to prevent a robbery and found those statutes allow the use of deadly force in situations such as this one, in part because no innocent bystanders were hurt.

Mikat was robbed about 11 a.m., and the suspect fled the store. Mikat grabbed a gun and chased the suspect to Custer Elementary School elementary school a few blocks away.

He shot at the suspect twice, but the suspect escaped into the school.

The suspect was later arrested, and police recovered his weapon. No one was injured in the shooting.

The store owner still faces misdemeanor charges in the city of Lakewood, to be determined by the city attorney's office.

Story Link

Dooly, look on the bright side. He's old and will be dead soon. You may want to email that to him. :)

It gets better .. i have contacted a rep and she is going to remove the feedback .. BUT ! she has removed the wrong one at the moment hahaha!!

i have left him this feedback.

Glad you liked the Badge . and condition .. hard picture to take to show details

Hi all .. you will never guess what .HE HAS JUST PHONED ME AT HOME >> and thretend me that he is coming to london next week and he is coming up the A1 to have it out with me !!!!!

phone number 02535826600 at 19:32 hours UK time

Looks like they removed his negative. You should let him know and mock him for this!

As for his threat, email him and let him know that you've seen his picture and that he is a decrepit old man and you'd love to meet him. Feel free to make comments about having your way with Barbara (his wife) while he is out cold after the beating you'll give him. :)

... Yes, I'm a horrible person....

Hi all .. you will never guess what .HE HAS JUST PHONED ME AT HOME >> and thretend me that he is coming to london next week and he is coming up the A1 to have it out with me !!!!!

There's nothing I hate worse than an internet tough guy. I am very sorry this is happening to you. I am very much against striking another individual but, how I would like to show this guy what a "logger's grip" feels like. If only you and I could trade ebay accounts for a while. :censored:

Now logged with the police . and ebay .. lets see what happens eh!

Be very careful.There's no telling if this insufficiently_thoughtful_person has gone off the deep end. It's probably just BS(blowing smoke ha!) but calling you at your home is definitely a bad sign.Doors locked!

Looks like they removed his negative. You should let him know and mock him for this!

As for his threat, email him and let him know that you've seen his picture and that he is a decrepit old man and you'd love to meet him. Feel free to make comments about having your way with Barbara (his wife) while he is out cold after the beating you'll give him. :)

I laughed myself silly reading this. What a hoot :signfunny:

I'm almost sure I have seen that guys picture before on one of the forums.

Glad to see it worked out good Dooly.

I'm almost sure I have seen that guys picture before on one of the forums.

Glad to see it worked out good Dooly.

Hopefully it's worked out. There's still this problem.

Whoops .. i think he has "shot himself in the foot"

after talking to ebay and the UK police they said there was little they could do about the phone call problem ! WELL he could not help himself and had to gloat that i have yealded to his pressure on me and sent this to my personal email acount today

see you have redeemed yourself and left me positive feedback. Now wasn't that easy? People shouldn't have to thank a seller first for buying their product, after all that is what they are there for! By the way, speaking of manners, you shouldn't speak with a mouthful of sausage. Since you have finally been nice, there is no reason for me to motor up the A1 next week from London to visit you. Ciao now, Norman Mikat.

So now this email has been passed to the police and eBay .. lets see him say he has not been phoneing me now eh!

I sent this back to him.

I did not redeem myself for you i posted if for The very nice lady who removed your negitive feedback you left at ebay i have been talking to about this problem .. also for the police which have visted me about your threatenings calls to my phone. this email is also going to be forwarded to them both. Please do not contact me again . Thank you

sorry to keep going on about this .. but it may be helpful to someone in the future

cheers again for the support and hopefuly i can get back to posting silly questions on the forum :insane: soon all the best "The Daft Englishman"

Do you mind if he is contacted and given a link to this thread? He really is the epitome of "old fool".

Crack on sir !! .. but they say you cannot teach old dogs new tricks :blush:

Ps i was wondering if anyone had posted this on the darkside as he said in his phone call that he had seen something on AOL ?? not sure what he ment!

Intresting the attitude seems to be changing somewhat !! wonder why

Just emailed me with this!

You are a very funny and strange man. Are you really so paranoid as to think that I (a 75 year old man) would threaten you in any way. I spoke to a very nice lady at ebay who gave me your phone number in order to facilitat an amiable conclusion to your apparently hurt feelings. That however was not possible because of your bad manners in speaking with your mouth full.

as a scottish grandmar said to me one day "there more to be pitty'd than to be scolded i am asuring you !"

Ps no he did not "speek to a nice lady re my phone number"

Check out the date the 3rd request for my information .. paper trail .. "no worky for lies eh!"

Subject: NOTICE: eBay User Information Request (KMM23229392I15977L0KM) Received: 03-May-10

NOTICE: eBay User Information Request

Dear realdeal1991 and doolyscoins,

Learn how to Go Global! Be an international trader at...

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sellerguide/global-home.html

This message is an automated reply to a request made by

realdeal1991

This contact information may be used only for resolving matters related

to eBay. Any other use is strictly prohibited.

The information contained herein has not been checked for accuracy;

users are responsible for entering their own contact information

accurately. If you receive information which you believe to be

erroneous, please let eBay know.

Contact information for doolyscoins:

E-mail: lalscoins@klf1.fsnet.co.uk

User ID: doolyscoins

Name: Wayne clynes

City: morpeth

State: Northumberland

Phone: 01670 760222

Contact information for realdeal1991:

E-mail: nmikat@aol.com

User ID: realdeal1991

Name: Norman Mikat

City: Lakewood

State: WA

Phone: 253 582 6600

Thank you for using eBay!

http://www.ebay.com

I laughed myself silly reading this. What a hoot :signfunny:

36_11_6.gif