• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Classic eBay mails ....

49 posts in this topic

Hi all ..

As you all know the world of eBay is a melting pot for all the "Human" types there are and I have finally lost my rag with one and sent it Mail we all should "begger the consequences " ..

The item which sold

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220581194765&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:GB:1123

The first email from the winning bidder!

Good morning. Yesterday I won this item and I would like to pay you as quickly as possible, but your billing is not in line with your listing. Specifically, you listed shipping at the rate of GBP 2.80 but your billing is at GBP 7.00. Would you please send me an updated invoice so that I can pay you immediately. Thank you for your attention to this little detail. Ciao for now, Norman F. A. Mikat.

response:

Dear realdeal1991,

Hi there .. the postal cost includes insurance and tack-ability to your home.. all the best

- doolyscoins

Next one:

Dear doolyscoins,

Good morning. I don't want insurance or track-ability, just the GBP of 2.80 as your listing indicates. If you invoice me accordingly, I will pay you immediately. Thanks and ciao for now, Norm

- realdeal1991

Dear realdeal1991,

Ok no problem i will send your new invoice but you must understand you will not be covered if the item is lost in the post !

regards

- doolyscoins

Next email from "it"

Dear doolyscoins,

! Where is my Item it has been four days and i have not received my item yet ? where is it ? if i do not receive it in the next two days i will have to open a case with ebay ! Thanks and ciao for now, Norm

- realdeal1991

My responce

Dear realdeal1991,

We have had a problem with the Icelandic volcano and no Air mail has been sent over the last few days .. sorry for the delay

regards

- doolyscoins

Dear doolyscoins,

Why can't I get you to respond to my questions or leave my feedback? I paid for this item with paypal on April 12th so my part of the transaction was complete at that time. I also notified you that I received the medal and was pleased with it. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? Do you want me to leave negative feedback? Please take care of this detail to that I can close the books on this transaction that actually went well and was no extra work for you. Ciao for now, Norman Mikat

I sent back : I leave feed back after feedback is left when selling and feedback first when purchasing .. this is my policy.

got back:

Dear doolyscoins,

Policies can be changed. Dealers who insist on getting their feedback first are holding their customers hostage for a good report. Please don't be like that. Ciao for now, Norm Mikat.

. I could not understand the problem and i was also in hospital for two days for an operation and could not respond and responded this information to the purchaser and got this response ::

Dear doolyscoins,

I hate to do this, but you leave me no choice. If you haven't left me positive feedback by the next 48 hours, I will leave you negative feedback. There is no reason for you to be so intransigent. I have been a good purchaser of a higher priced item. What are you afraid of? Ciao for now, Norm

- realdeal1991

First of all a could not leave anything but positive feedback in the first place .. and the drugs i am taking are waring off so i have sent this snotty email back >>

Dear realdeal1991,

That's up to you .. after dealing with you and your petty and childish ways i could care less if you are so petulant as to suck your thumb and spit your dummy .. i will take this to ebay and ask them to ban you from Ebay and sort my feedback back to what it should be !( i have saved all your silly emails as evidence as to your sillyness).. who needs plonkers like you hear on ebay pressurizing people who have given people what they want with no problems and the hold people to ransom over nothing .. i could care less if you leave feedback or not .. the best thing for you to do is get a life and stop trying to intimidate people with your aggressive attitude .. you are not important and no body thinks you are but yourself.. I have more important things to think about like my heath, more than your self indulgence. As for you being a "good purchaser of a higher priced item" you have not, you have been a right pain with all you silly emails and you are now blocked for bidding on any more item i have for sale in the future !!! as my life is to short to have to keep messing about with this type of thing ..I LEAVE FEED BACK AFTER I HAVE RECIVED FEEDBACK FOR ITEMS I HAVE SOLD . & LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR ITEMS I HAVE PURCHACED FIRST ! Like Most "normal" people . so crack on and leave your twisted feedback LIE LIE LIE is what you will leave .. if your concence will allow you to !! WHY NOT LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK AND I WILL POST YOURS .. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST OPTION FROM THE BEGINING .. BUT OF COURSE YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN OF LITTLE INTREST AND NOW YOU CAN THINK YOU ARE IMPORTANT .. hahaha lol:)

- doolyscoins

you will probably give me wrong for my responses but I would not put up with this face to face with someone so why should i do this over the Internet ?

He's 70 years old and probably doesn't know that feedback is now meaningless.

I'd report him to eBay right away for feedback extortion. Buyers and sellers are under no obligation to leave feedback and he will (should according to eBay rules) get a warning not to do this again. It'll also help you get it removed if he does leave you a negative.

However, I do believe your S&H should be clearer. Most bidders only look at the cost listed under the shipping sections listed near the top of the auction. They never read all the details.If you listed the actual cost with insurance there, you'd be safer.

Thanks lads .. i will keep you informed

James got payment and your book will be posted on monday should be with you soon

Just had a look and guess what .. negitave .. Great item but :insane:

Man, I could count my lucky stars everyday that I no longer have the pain in the rear that is aka "eBay". Some people are just angry about everything for no reason at all! Neg him back, definitely!

Oh, and thanks for the heads-up on the book, kind Sir!

Dear doolyscoins,

The buyer has declined your request to revise your Feedback for American Numismatic association 1921 Boston Badge rare? (220581194765).

Reason for declining: Other

Message from the buyer: From the beginning he has been un cooperative and never mentioned health problems until a few days ago. He rarely answered My questions. As a 53 year full time coin dealer I have a good idea of what is required in a good transaction. His claim that he is only a hobbyist doesn't stand up when you see the number of stars he has after 2 years. I asked for feedback since my part of the deal was complete. He answered that I had to leave first I told him I would leave him negative he was nasty.

Just got this message back when i reqested revision..

what do i do now via ebay .. anyone know which way to contact them etc !

Why should i tell him about my heath ? also "i got nasty after he thretened me with neg feedback" well thats strange eh!

You'd think by the way the buyer is acting so irrational, that he had just been stiffed on a $100k coin or something. What a loser...

Just had a look and guess what .. negitave .. Great item but :insane:

Man, I could count my lucky stars everyday that I no longer have the pain in the rear that is aka "eBay". Some people are just angry about everything for no reason at all! Neg him back, definitely!

Oh, and thanks for the heads-up on the book, kind Sir!

Can a seller leave a neutral or negative feedback anymore? I wasn't able to leave a neutral, when one was given to me yesterday.

The buyers reason was that he didn't like the description. Can anyone see anything wrong with my listing?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170463624867

Neg him back, definitely!

Sellers can no longer leave Negative feedback for buyers, only buyers can leave less than positive feedback.

" As a 53 year full time coin dealer I have a good idea of what is required in a good transaction"

This guy sure puts a black cloud over coin dealers. Reply by Dooly ebay.gif "Please put this ANA medal where the sun don't shine". :taptaptap:3_7_9v.gif

Ps I suggest he try Prozac for those anxiety attacks. :screwy:

The buyers reason was that he didn't like the description. Can anyone see anything wrong with my listing?

Nope, you got hosed by another bidiot loser. What he's really upset about is he didn't get to steal your item, and had to pay fair market value.

Nope, you got hosed by another bidiot loser. What he's really upset about is he didn't get to steal your item, and had to pay fair market value.

Yeah, via e-mail. he complained about having to pay this for a 2.5 gram bar. He tried to tell me that he thought he was getting 4 of them. I actually tried to cancel his bid for him but, I couldn't because the auction already ended. I wasn't going to cancel the auction just because he had to pay $2.50 more than someone else was willing to pay.

I reterned the favor the best I could. I left him a positive "Be wary of this bidder, He may cause you problems down the road!"

what do i do now via ebay .. anyone know which way to contact them etc !

Call your rep at eBay and let them know that this buyer threatened you with negative feedback. Email them a copy of his email to you showing this. They should remove the negative.

Then have everyone you know send a nice email to this jerk at Nmikat@aol.com and let him know what you think about him acting like this.

What a pain in the rear end. Glad I haven't had the kind of "experience" on Ebay. About the feedback issue...I do the opposite. Once I have cleared payment from a buyer, I leave feedback for them. I figured they uphelp their part of the deal making the agreed upon payment and when they receive the product hopefully they leave a good feedback for me.

Hey!!! My previous post was editied by this forum's software.

Yeah, when you point out someone is wearing their ID10-T tags out in public, the nanny-bot will edit you.

If this is an American coin buyer I apologize for their actions, but he seems to understand your lingo so is the buyer per chance from Merry Old England?

Not that it really matters, just curious...if they are from France, I fully understand.

~Woody~

If this is an American coin buyer I apologize for their actions, but he seems to understand your lingo so is the buyer per chance from Merry Old England?

Not that it really matters, just curious...if they are from France, I fully understand.

~Woody~

His About Me Page

Cripes.You'd think with his 70 years of life experience he would be a little more flexible in his expectations. Come on,who starts raving after a few days and blackmail is blackmail.Ebay doesn't tolerate it. Forward the extortion e-mails to an Ebay rep and your negative should go away pretty quickly.

Thanks Greg, apparently ciao does not like "daft Englishmen" like our Dooly. I hope this feedback fiasco does not start WWIII

Dooly, I feel for ya man...senility is bad.

Old people.... They learned so much, and then forgot most of it. :ohnoez:

There's more than one way to interpret sellers holding back feedback until they get feedback, some more positive than others. No matter what the case, it's kinda pointless these days as you can't actually give a negative and poorly worded positives often get lost in the mob very quickly.

Hi lads .. I have send it to Ebay .. lets see what happens eh!

I like to leave the feedback after as If there is any problems we can sort it out .. also i did it first on one of my sales and got less than 40% feedback from the purchasers .. why bother eh when you have yours eh !

I think it boils down to that if he had just left feedback I would have written off the Silly early emails and posted him with a good one. but i think he had realized that he had been silly and was worried i would right something snotty .. tell you the truth i would have not even bothered, just left feed back and moved on

I like to leave the feedback after as If there is any problems we can sort it out .. also i did it first on one of my sales and got less than 40% feedback from the purchasers .. why bother eh when you have yours eh !

You can sign up for Auctiva (free account) and have it automatically leave feedback for any positive feedback received as a seller. I do this and include a note with the coin that indicates that positive feedback is automatically reciprocated.

So far this seems like the best way, at least for me. If a buyer cares about getting feedback they can leave it for me and they'll get some in return. If they don't care, no big deal as they don't have to do anything. Occasional I have buyers beg me to leave it first and I may or may not respond.

hahahah .. i now have a new email hobby .. anyone who sends silly emails now get blocked from bidding .. may not stop them all but i do feel good after lol

check this out just went to ebay and he must be looking at my feedback and posted this hahaha!

Quality item but a lousy dealer who doesn't know how to communicate or transact! Buyer: realdeal1991 ( 405) 03-May-10 01:15

Reply by doolyscoins (03-May-10 13:04):

Wanrning .. do not sell to this bully ! Quality item ! Negitave says it all !!!!

Follow-up by realdeal1991 (05-May-10 14:22):

He is a whimpering child with no people skills who expects others cowtow to him

I love the hobby of cowtowing hahaha! how did he know !