• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Kryptonitecomics!!

43 posts in this topic

Well now would not be a good time as the virus still exists....even if it doesn't appear to be all that harmful...it still triggers my anti-virus software every time I visit :frustrated:

Huh, I just went to the site and logged in with no problems? I wonder if your Anti-Virus software automatically considers the site harmful if it has a past history?

Hey Shane,

Happy Senility dude!!!

So, does this mean you are heading for a second childhood? :whee:

Tarnished coins, huh. Only lame brains would like that. Oh well, takes one to know one, eh?

Silver is a color, right?

1362_63_587Bob.jpg

Oh. You want the reverse too? My, my, picky, picky...

1362_63_587BobRev2.jpg

Best Wishes for a Belated Happy and Healthy Birthday!!! :golfclap:

Happy late Birthday Shane! :headbang:

Sorry I missed it by a few days, I just saw this thread :makepoint:

Hope you had a great day, and here's my toner:

half_1958d_sm.jpg

Thanks Jason.....a PCGS member sent it to me and said if I liked it and would like to give him a small donation he would add my e-mail address to it etc. I thought it was pretty cool so I had no problems sending him a little money through paypal for his efforts and I will be using it in my Ebay auctions as well (thumbs u

He is advertising his services in the B/S/T across the street if anyone wants a custom one made??? hm