• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Kryptonitecomics!!

43 posts in this topic

I'll be there...Is TCCS going to have a table?

If you mean me...no....I am pretty much the face of the tccs now and I really never hear from Ron or the other long standing founding members. I am just glad the boards are back online and I hope they get the virus situation worked out soon though nobody will contact me or respond to my posts over there letting me know if they are even working on a solution.... hm

I'll be there...Is TCCS going to have a table?

If you mean me...no....I am pretty much the face of the tccs now and I really never hear from Ron or the other long standing founding members. I am just glad the boards are back online and I hope they get the virus situation worked out soon though nobody will contact me or respond to my posts over there letting me know if they are even working on a solution.... hm

Really? That's a shame, things were hopping there a few years back. But, I don't believe I've even checked the TCCS boards in a year or two...