• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I need help on a particular slab coin holder?

5 posts in this topic

I would love some help on this one. I did a ton of searches and just couldn't find what I was looking for. A couple of months back I saw a thread where someone was using a PCGS style slab but the slab used the airtite style foam around the coin. I remember when I looked up the site you could buy the plastic slab and many different foam rings to fit whichever coins you were going to put in. I just can't think of who made these! I would really appreciate your help.

Larry

Hey Guys, Thanks for the help!! I did a little more looking and came up with these that would be close. Coin World Holders

These would be very similer but the ones I saw did not have the hard interior around the coin but used a airtite foam ring! Man, I should have bookmarked the site!

Thanks again,

Larry

Hey Guys, Thanks for the help!! I did a little more looking and came up with these that would be close. Coin World Holders

These would be very similer but the ones I saw did not have the hard interior around the coin but used a airtite foam ring! Man, I should have bookmarked the site!

Thanks again,

Larry

Larry, if you're a subscriber to Coin World, you might also try the Amos Advantage website. I believe they offer subscribers a discount since CW is owned by AA.

https://www.amosadvantage.com/scottonline/productgroup.asp?find%5Fcategory=CWCHP&category=CWCHP∂%5Fno=&Tab=coin

Chris