• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So... what does your NetFlix movie queue say about YOU as a COIN COLLECTOR?

13 posts in this topic

I don't use NetFlix, RedBox, BluRay (spelling?), Wii, Bluetooth or anything else. I don't have time. If I'm not here, I'm either sorting through coins, playing pool or watching tournament poker. Some people would probably say that I'm pretty boring. Don't bother, Shane! :hi:

Chris

It doesn't say much about me as a coin collector, but it definitely says I have uncommon tates. These are the next 5 in my queue:

1. Appalloosa

2. Mongol

3. Kitty Foyle

4. Yojimbo

5. Mosquito Coast

It doesn't say much about me as a coin collector, but it definitely says I have uncommon tates. These are the next 5 in my queue:

1. Appalloosa

2. Mongol

3. Kitty Foyle

4. Yojimbo

5. Mosquito Coast

hm Never heard of any of those!!

1. Appalloosa

2. Mongol

3. Kitty Foyle

4. Yojimbo

5. Mosquito Coast

Yojimbo was the sequel to Jumanji. lol

Chris

1. Appalloosa

2. Mongol

3. Kitty Foyle

4. Yojimbo

5. Mosquito Coast

1. Appalloosa came out in 2008 - western with Ed Harris.

2. Mongol also came out within the past couple of years. In Mongolian, about Genghis Khan

3. Kitty Foyle won Ginger Rogers the Best Actress Oscar sometime in the 40's.

4. Yojimbo is a masterpiece by Akira Kurosawa, and one of the few of his movies I haven't seen.

5. Mosquito Coast I'm told is a good satire, starring Harrison Ford.

1. Appalloosa

2. Mongol

3. Kitty Foyle

4. Yojimbo

5. Mosquito Coast

1. Appalloosa came out in 2008 - western with Ed Harris.

2. Mongol also came out within the past couple of years. In Mongolian, about Genghis Khan

3. Kitty Foyle won Ginger Rogers the Best Actress Oscar sometime in the 40's.

4. Yojimbo is a masterpiece by Akira Kurosawa, and one of the few of his movies I haven't seen.

5. Mosquito Coast I'm told is a good satire, starring Harrison Ford.

Well I guess I will have to google them........I am still lost!!