• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A pair of MS63 Draped Bust Half Dollars

19 posts in this topic

I bet they would be a joy to look at in-hand. Mark, you have my mailing address, let me borrow them for a bit, okay? :insane:

Go ahead, Mark! You can trust him. His address is:

P.O. Box 100845

Cape Coral, FL 33914

Chris

18th century coins are just so very rare and have such enomormous investment potential, especially halves and dollars. Those are such high grade examples, too! What beauties!! The stuff dreams are made of!!

18th century coins are just so very rare and have such enomormous investment potential, especially halves and dollars. Those are such high grade examples, too! What beauties!! The stuff dreams are made of!!

I agree, but the OP coins would be more accurately described as 19th century beauties!

I bet they would be a joy to look at in-hand. Mark, you have my mailing address, let me borrow them for a bit, okay? :insane:

P.O. Box 100845

Cape Coral, FL 33914

Chris

I thought TomB lived in Connecticut ...

or was it Rhode Island.

Oh...I get it...you live in Cape Coral, Chris ?

Now I know where to forward all my old coin

auction catalogs....

lol

BTW - I love those two Draped Bust Halves... WOW

P.O. Box 100845

Cape Coral, FL 33914

Chris

I thought TomB lived in Connecticut ...

or was it Rhode Island.

Oh...I get it...you live in Cape Coral, Chris ?

Now I know where to forward all my old coin

auction catalogs....

lol

BTW - I love those two Draped Bust Halves... WOW

Agreed!! They are beauties.

Chris

I agree, but the OP coins would be more accurately described as 19th century beauties!

That's true! you are right by 7-8 years. I guess I think of them that way, b/c the series begins in the 18th century. But technically you are correct!