• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, my Breen Encyclopedia got attacked!

11 posts in this topic

By our new puppy.... she decided that it was her new chew toy, and one corner is now chewed into. I'm considering unbinding it and making it into a pdf but it would take forever and a day to do that. Any suggestions?

The puppy was just trying to protect your kids from Breen's "other side."

Think of your copy as being "personalized."

By our new puppy.... she decided that it was her new chew toy, and one corner is now chewed into. I'm considering unbinding it and making it into a pdf but it would take forever and a day to do that. Any suggestions?

Teach her to read.............better yet............keep things that you don't want damaged out of her reach,,,,,,,,,,,,,if you should find her on top of the kitchen counter, move the bananas.

Chris (shrug)

If you want to scan it into a PDF it might be best to get a new scanner. They have sheet fed scanner and some of them are pretty fast.

How many pages is it anyway?

If it's the normal one I know it's hundreds of pages long...

If all the pages are intact and "clean", are you interested in selling it, then putting the proceeds toward a new copy?