• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking For Coins For Christmas? All Price Ranges Here, Cents to $1's

4 posts in this topic

Three day no question return. It usually takes me 10 seconds to tell if I like a coin. ;) If prices seem too high, make me an offer, but I'm not going to give them away. :) Shipping discounts available on multiple purchases. PayPal add 3%.

The Penny Lady Pedigree, POP 110/3, PCGS Price Guide is $475. Cost me $465 so $475 is my sell price to cover shipping/insurance.

1928Scobv1A.jpg

1928Scobvs.jpg

PCGS Price Guide is $350, PCGS 67 RB, POP 4/0. This is a Birth Year coin and priced at $350. I've owned this one since 2006 and not in a hurry to sell it.

1957cmcomp.jpg

DeusExMachina Pedigree. PCGS Price Guide is $175. Cost me $175 so $180 is my sell price to cover shipping/insurance. LM4/V11 Die Marriage considered R3.

1835ldl5cobvB.jpg

Angel Dee's Pedigree. Super color/lustre for $85

1913BuffT1ObvB.jpg

cucamongacoin pedigree. Super nice coin that cost me $105. $110 delivered to cover shipping/insurance.

1914BuffObvB.jpg

NE Numismatics Pedigree. Super color! Cost me $59 and sell for $63 to cover shipping/insurance.

1940DJeffObvB.jpg

fishteeth pedigree. Very nice example and super tough coin to find in a PCGS holder! PCGS Price Guide is $2,500. Sell at $2,000 via USPS Registered/Insured shipping. Expect two to three weeks for this slow but very safe delivery.

1805BustDimeOttObvB.jpg

etexmike pedigree. Very nice PCGS 66 FB example with super color. SOLD

1935tcobvlgA1.jpg

rainbowroosie/lablover pedigree. PCGS Price Guide $550, POP 28/1. $450 delivered.

1947SRossieObvB.jpg

1947SRoosieObv1.jpg

Super nice color and lustre in a Rattler holder. I feel it will upgrade, hence the price of $150 delivered.

1957WashieObvB.jpg

1957WashieObvSlab.jpg

Super nice color, price of $63 delivered.

1964KennedyObvB.jpg

Super nice color, price of $110 delivered.

1922PeaceObvB.jpg

Mark Feld Pedigree. PCGS MS66, $280 delivered.

80SMorganObvA.jpg

From a TomB Consignment. Slab inside a slab holder, SOLD

1971DIkeObverseB.jpg

1971DIkeslabobverse.jpg

$15 delivered

DSC_0051A.jpg

First Strike for $30 delivered

DSC_0048A.jpg

Holsonbake Numismatics Pedigree. Rare with this look, $600 delivered. Not in a hurry to sell it

ConnObvSlab.jpg

1935ConnObv-1.jpg

1935ConnRev-1.jpg

Michael Printz Pedigree. PCGS MS66, rare with this look, $500 delivered. This is a birth state example that I am not in a hurry to sell.

WisconsinObvA.jpg

WisconsinObv.jpg

WisconsinRev.jpg

A Birth State So-Called Dollar that I'm not in a hurry to sell. Rare in original packaging, $100 delivered.

Quote from Hibler & Kappen:

Medal commemorates 100th anniversary as territory, not statehood, wisconsin having been admitted to Union May 29, 1848. Legislature created wisconsin Centennial Inc. 1933 with $500 appropriation, later increased. Celebration was state wide, highlight being presentation of pageant, "Centennial Cavalcade of wisconsin," in stadium of University of wisconsin, Madison, June 27-July 5, 1936; "witnessed by at least 75,000 spectators."

This was official medal, sponsored and designed by Commission, 1500 pieces struck in Bronze, sold for $1.

Obv. Capital building, clouds behind; at base on small ribbon 1936; smaller ediface to L; at base, on small ribbon 1836; avove all, around wisconsin Territorial Centennial; below all is prone animal (badger?) on dotted line.

Rev. Eagle in upper center panel; to L 19/ June / 27, to r. 36/ July/ 5' above at border Madison' below panel Official/Wisconsin/Centennial/Celebration; stars all around at border.

HK-696. Bronze Size 24. Very scarce.

wiscmealobv.jpg