• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Values on some random stuff

10 posts in this topic

Take a look at this stuff and see what you think they might be worth. Also, if you are interested in any particular item, let me know these will be for sale, not mine but a friend wants to sell this stuff but she wanted to get some ideas on what they were worth so she wouldn't get ripped off.

1783o.JPG

1783r.JPG

Some rim dings.

1828o.JPG

1828r.JPG

Weighs 10 grams total.

dol1.JPG

dol2.JPG

dol3.JPG

All original. Has everything intact including the latex glove that originally came with it. Also there are two extra Presidents that didn't come in the original blister pack. Ford and Carter. Magnifying glass is there as well but not pictured.

pres1.JPG

pres2.JPG

pres3.JPG

pres4.JPG

pres5.JPG

pres6.JPG

Just a silver round. I'm sure whatever silver gets today is pretty much it.

silvero.JPG

silverr.JPG

Soveriegn ring, total weight of 6 grams.

sovo.JPG

sovr.JPG

Is that an O mintmark on the gold dollar?

Looks like an O to me. Wish I could see the Obverse.From what I can see it's pretty worn though.

I don't think it matters much, I have an 1851-O in my type set, and I don't think it trades at much of a premium to the Philly, even though the mintage is a lot lower.

I don't think it matters much, I have an 1851-O in my type set, and I don't think it trades at much of a premium to the Philly, even though the mintage is a lot lower.

I was looking up the 1852 O(tha what's in the ring) and according to Numimedia price guide it's worth about twice what the 52 P is in circulated grades. But the PCGS guide only shows Unc at about a 20% difference.I don't find either of those guides all that reliable. I suppose the Grey shhet would be a beeter reference.Gotta get one.

Wrong forum.
Where would you suggest?

Also the dollar looks like an O to me.

Numismatic tangents? Something other than "Hey buddy, can you spare a grade?" since you weren't looking for grading opinions/help. ;)

Sounds good to me. When I decided to post I was wondering which forum, and I settled on this one. I'll post over there.

Sounds good to me. When I decided to post I was wondering which forum, and I settled on this one. I'll post over there.
Thanks for being a good sport and best of luck.