• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did Anybody Else Receive A ?? (pic added)

74 posts in this topic

A humble, "Thank-you!!!", to ALL! at NGC, for EVERYTHING! you do!!! Received my mug today, and it looks PROOF 70!!! grin.gif

Which reminds me-- if any of the 10th Anniversary cups are left, may I get one, as they would make a GREAT! set...!!! smile.gif

Cosmo, you are on the same "sorry basters" list....... that Greg and I are on. Sorry no mug! wink.gif

They didn't send Spooly one? mad.gif And to think that I've got a stack of coins sitting right here that I was going to submit to NGC tomorrow. I'll have to rethink this submission. What's PCGS's address again....

You'll have to add me to the "me niether" list! laugh.gif However, Greg, I was thinkink like you a few posts back - the service is what counts! wink.gif

Hey, maybe it's because you and I have won so many NumismaQuests!!! shocked.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Hey, maybe it's because you and I have won so many NumismaQuests!!!

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif I've already accepted the fact that Dena tosses my name if I ever get picked for the runner-up prize, but now no mug. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

I have a good feeling that I will win this week again. Zero thread views when I saw the question. 3 thread views after I answered it. No one better of sniped me.

• Administrator

You are all too funny.

Greg, Spooly and Hoot,

You were definitely on the mailing list. I'm just giving the post office some time before I put together my "who did not get one" list.

How could you think I would forget the three of you? wink.gif

Ahh heck Arch! I just figured the mail was delayed to the Great Black Hole of Montana, especially since the mug you sent me was twice as big as the rest! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Just funnin' with this raggety crew!

Hoot

Yeah, but I have a story behind my state quarter. When I signed up, my intro package didn't contain it (just like my previous year subscription package didn't contain the PCGS Guide to Grading). I complained and a few days later the above smashed quarter arrived at my door. I think I complained a little to loudly for someones taste. wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Too her credit, Carol took care of the problem and got me a new one + additional copy of the PCGS Guide to Grading + a PCGS pop report + a PCGS box + an autographed note from her that I'll sell to Spooly one day. wink.gif