• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did Anybody Else Receive A ?? (pic added)

74 posts in this topic

I want a coffee mug, even though I don't drink coffee. I got a "complete guide to buffalo nickels, second edition" signed by DWLange a few weeks ago, though. I still have no clue why I got it.

We gave out mugs as a token of appreciation for our 10th anniversary as well. They were so popular, we decided to do it again. I had mine up until about 2 months ago when I finally dropped it. That was a sad day, but the new mugs look even better. Hope you enjoy them!

I got a "complete guide to buffalo nickels, second edition" signed by DWLange a few weeks ago, though. I still have no clue why I got it.

You probably won it in the trivia contest.

I got a "complete guide to buffalo nickels, second edition" signed by DWLange a few weeks ago, though. I still have no clue why I got it.

You probably won it in the trivia contest.

Actually gmarguli,

I just received a PM from dena, she told me EVP requested that his that he had won was given to me because he already had one.

PS: Thanks EVP!

We gave out mugs as a token of appreciation for our 10th anniversary as well. They were so popular, we decided to do it again. I had mine up until about 2 months ago when I finally dropped it. That was a sad day, but the new mugs look even better. Hope you enjoy them!

I thought the forum members decided on a "Girls of NGC" calendar for gifts? wink.gif

gmarguli,

Are you a paid collector's society member? Maybe they are only sending them to people who have paid.

Update: I just used my mug I got today and it works great. Just thought ya'll would like to know.

Yes, I am a paid member.

It's OK if I don't get a mug. The people at NGC seem interested in customer service, they are nice, friendly, and helpful. The grading is consistent. That's all I can ask for from them. Besides, I don't drink coffee or other hot beverages.

I doubt they are sending them out to everyone. I didn't get one.

Might be sending them in waves. I got something at the apartment office today, but the orange slip didn't say who the sender was.

• Administrator

Hi Everybody.

The mugs were sent first to authorized dealers and paid members of the Collectors Society. After the mailing we should have a limited supply of leftover mugs to use as giveaways.

The mugs were sent first to authorized dealers and paid members of the Collectors Society.

ALL paid members of the Collectors Society? Even the geek..er..comic kids and the sportscard kids?