• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just got a funny email from Shop@Home!!

13 posts in this topic

This gold rise to 5000 is bull s h i t- .I know the worlds economy is based on gold and silver.But if the worlds economy is bad,who do we sell it to then? I would rather buy a gold chain from a street peddeler,than to buy it form HSN..Any person who buys from them,is seriously on drugs.That must be some good stuff,HELL give me 2 on whatever that person is smoking.

You have to remember what the gold price actually represents !

It is the inflation of the dollar. Give it 5 years and that price could be realistic. However, the same 1 oz of gold will still buy the same amount of oil, or food, or anything else.

Doubting ? The value of gold vs oil has not changed in 40 years. An amount of gold still buys the exact same amount of oil.

Remember, in March of 2008 when gold first broke $1000, the "experts" were confidently predicting that gold would be over $2,000 per oz before the end of the year.

Oh...it WILL hit $5000/oz...the question is when...and it's not much of a question. It's going to take a government failing or something to get it there in a reasonable time frame, But I fully expect to see $2000+ gold in my lifetime. (Yes, I'm young...)