• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trade for free comic grading submissions.

4 posts in this topic

Read your coupons. They are good only to the person listed on them. You can't trade them. The best you can do is ship your comics to someone and have them ship their coins to you and you submit using your "unwanted" coupon.

Hi,

I am still looking for someone to trade my NGC coupons. Time is running out as they expire at the end of the year. I have had some inquiries but no takers. Here is my proposal:

We can simply exchange the coupons and submit like we normally do except under each other's name. The packages are shipped via registered mail so you know if the package has been opened. I like the idea that we do not open each other's precious package and simply resend the package to each other. It is a hassle and we have to pay for shipping twice but probably worth it given the cost of grading.

Please PM is interested.