• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quick grade please

8 posts in this topic

I collector U.S. coins, and I know that grading standards can be different for foreign pieces. It appears to have at least EF sharpness, using U.S. standards, but I'm a bit concerned about the mark on the rim that is at 12:30 to 1:00 o'clock. That area may have been filed, but din't know for sure.

Filing off a rim bump is one way to hide that problem. In the U.S. series, that is grounds for a body bag.

I talked to the seller he said its just a minor thing, the edge is with letters ( NIHIL SINE DEO ) and its perfectly readable.

Im getting this, only 82 500 minted and to find a piece(silver) in such a good condition is very rare.

I like the look of this coin and suspect it will be nicer than the scan portrays. I've seen a couple of these, and if I'm not mistaken, it will be somewhat prooflike when you get it.

I bought it for almost 200$ ( which is a very good deal ) and received the coin. Very shiny indeed, it has a chance to be prooflike. I will post some better pics later today or tommorow for opinions.

I just saw this topic and the original pictures have been doctored

I would like to see yours.

Congrats on the pick up