• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schatzy 2009 Lincoln Penny FREE Giveaway!!

10 posts in this topic

Well I know have both the 2009 P & D in my hands!! :banana:

If you don't have them and would like a set please let me know and I will mail them for FREE!!

20091C.jpg

Jamie,

I received my rolls from the mint, so I don't need any, but just wanted to say that offer is a great gesture of kindness! Need more people like this in the world today. :applause:

Regards

Jamie,

I received my rolls from the mint, so I don't need any, but just wanted to say that offer is a great gesture of kindness! Need more people like this in the world today. :applause:

Regards

Just wanted to help my fellow collectors!!

I don't have any and probably won't be buying any so I would like one for my daughter. I'd prefer to provide shipping monies as the free coin is generous enough even if it's just a cent (thumbs u

Way to go jaime! This has got to be the best 2 cents you've posted! lol You know I'm just joking my friend!

Don't worry yours should be in the mail soon!! I know you aren't cracking that mint box!!

Way to go jaime! This has got to be the best 2 cents you've posted! lol You know I'm just joking my friend!

Don't worry yours should be in the mail soon!! I know you aren't cracking that mint box!!

I don't know what I'm gonna do with you! lol