• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Opinions on my new purchase!! Toner!!

24 posts in this topic

Bottom line with toners....if you like it and you felt like it was a fair price....that's all that matters. Congratulations (thumbs u

I cant wait till I get to see it in hand!!

Bottom line with toners....if you like it and you felt like it was a fair price....that's all that matters. Congratulations (thumbs u

Bingo!

Very nice Jaime!! Looks like there are some pretty nice color in there.

Thanks!!...I have a feeling that you will get to see this one in hand!!

Nice coin! Nice pic. I can definitely appreciate a cameo... and especially one with such nice color. And that my friend is a very solid cameo.

Well I came across this coin and had to have it!!

What do you think? Sellers picture!!

195110CE.jpg195110CF.jpg

195110CA.jpg

195110CB.jpg

195110CC.jpg

195110CD.jpg

The STAR designation is far too subjective to predict, but I dont see any obvious disqualifiers on your coin, and I think it's quite attractive!

Thats an early holder and think it would make a STAR candidate NOW

NIce coin

hm I was really kinda hoping for that!!

Actually, this is a post-2001 slab, and the STAR designation started before this holder was developed. Thus, it was likely reviewed for the STAR when it was submitted, unless it was in a pre-STAR holder that was sent for the Re-holder service only.

Even if it was already examined once and failed to get a STAR, it certainly could get one in the future.