• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would you refund this guys money?

Give him his money back!!  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Give him his money back!!

34 posts in this topic

Give him his money back, block his sorry butt and let the rest of us know his name so we can make a decision whether to block him or not. The buyer always wins these disputes so cut bait and make it easy on yourself.

Buyer is a shocker :( do not like. A downer on anyone's day acting like that

I would seriously consider plan A, bind them to the contract to teach them a lesson. I would contact eBay first though, and tell him I am doing so and forwarding them the entire copy of communications

Plan B is much easier and kinder, but maybe its one of those things. If you do mess up you remember your mistake and learn from it (hopefully)

This is eBay. The seller is always wrong. Always!

lol

hmm actually no, not when seller is washing notes, overgrading coins etc.. they are right ;) and feebay gets the feee

A well known scammer many times banned here is back at work selling "cv $10,000" notes which are FINE and washed etc, must be making a killing and can't resist.

Since, in your OWN WORDS in your OWN auction, you state that you give refunds within 7 days, I don't think this should have ever been a question to start with.
I agree. And all of the other discussion/noise is really moot with respect to the original question.