• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My 1000 post giveaway!! Just Post!!

42 posts in this topic

Well it took alittle over a year and half but I finally reached the 1000 post. :whistle:

To celebrate I will be doing a giveaway. :acclaim:

To enter just reply to this thread. :banana:

I have a list of coins that I will send the winner and the winner can pick from the list which one he wants.

The post closes Sunday 3/1/08 at 10:00pm EST!!

thats unfair :( in hit you at 999 .. life is so unfair .. but i will make myself feel better with a picture of my baby

dooly.jpg

P1010008-1.jpg

And my babe!!!!

P1010038.jpg

Schatzy is german for treasure. My girl calls me it and it just stuck!!

According to a popular German magazine, about 70% of all German couples use a pet name (Kosename) with each other. The most popular Kosename is Schatz ("treasure") or one of its many variations: Schatzi, Schätzchen, Schätzelchen, Schätzlein, etc.

Schatzy is german for treasure. My girl calls me it and it just stuck!!

According to a popular German magazine, about 70% of all German couples use a pet name (Kosename) with each other. The most popular Kosename is Schatz ("treasure") or one of its many variations: Schatzi, Schätzchen, Schätzelchen, Schätzlein, etc.

Cool! Thanks for the info. (thumbs u