• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A quick question on sending messages here..

13 posts in this topic

If you've interacted with someone in the past but now the last message in the interaction with the other person says something like...

"xxxxxxxxxxxxx has removed themselves from this thread"

Does that mean:

1. They no longer want to talk to you?

2. They are just cleaning up their inbox?

and more importantly, if I reply to the above thread to ask another question will the recipient receive the message?

Thanks,

Richard

It just mean that they deleted the message from there inbox!!

and more importantly, if I reply to the above thread to ask another question will the recipient receive the message?

This I don't know....I would just send a new message.

The first time I got that message I thought it kind of rude myself. Now I realize it's just a way to clean up your inbox. For me, before I remove myself from the topic I make sure I've either completed the transaction or I've replied to close out our discussion. As for the second part of the question... I have no idea.

I like to keep mine as well....I have bought a "few" coins here and the info (price, who, when, what, etc...) is nice to know, especially now that I have a software package for tracking.