• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time to Feed My Ego!! My Modern Commemorative Collection Tops 100,000!!!

6 posts in this topic

It's a milestone in my collecting career!!! My set contains 52 MS/PF70UCAM's out of 121 coins in the set. Thanks for listening to my "bragging". Many thanks to Randy Schultz-ERSCOIN, Rick Renard, Bob Giansoldati- Charleston Coin, Nick Strano NSKS95 and all the others that made this possible. Now on to 200,000 points!!! news.gif

The Thomas Modern Commemorative Collection & Sub-Sets

It's a milestone in my collecting career!!! My set contains 52 MS/PF70UCAM's out of 121 coins in the set. Thanks for listening to my "bragging".

Shoot, that's not bragging, it's an amazing feat! I am very impressed! I'm also working on a complete set of the modern dollars but raw and housed in the Eagle Album. I only have 40 of them so far. frown.gif The only 70 commem that I have is the '88 $5 gold. Congratulations for a very impressive accomplishment. Is it ok if I'm just a little jealous? confused.gif . grin.gif