• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What happened to the NGC forum!!

31 posts in this topic

I have been spending a lot of my time caring for my wife, who was diagnosed with a Wilm's cancer tumor back in October. Being super rare in an adult, we have been running all over to get the best care. I now know my way around the Moffitt Center in Tampa, Fl. pretty good.

Coins are taking a back seat right now. I did add a nice MS 1859 IHC to my type set last week though.

When I break it loose from its holder, I will post a photo.

But, Like Arnold said: "I'll be back"

MM

I hope all goes well for your wife MorganMan, hang in there and know you're in people's thoughts and prays.

Both time and money are limited resources in one's life; never seem to have enough of either and what you can afford to put into hobbies comes off the top, when all other needs have been met and the bills are paid maybe there something left for you. But any new burden dropped into your lap can easily consume that time and "fun money" if not more.

I feel very fortunate that I've been able to build my collections with the coins I now have and never assume that I'll be able to always continue to add coins. And if the cash is needed they'd have to go. (shrug)