• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Dime Today and a Question.

15 posts in this topic

Hopefully this will work. If it does three different styles of photos are shown all of the new 30P Merc that was received today. Which in your opinion is the best for showing the coin in the registry set or for that matter anywhere ?

Take Care.

Ken

329445-30P67O.jpg.53f4ea677247d78938c321c178ff1003.jpg

Hmmm - either (2) or (3)..........I can't decide:

(2) has the black border which sets the colors off a bit better but there's something etherial about seeing liberty floating on an all white screen in (3).

darktone that was a interesting answer. The pictures are all the same with no enhancement. The first two images are jpg and the thrid image is gif. The third is a little brighter on my monitor also.

Ken

It looks like # 3 has the vote. The problem with number 3 is the KB size with a gif image. If I can figure out how to get the kb's smaller without reducing the picture size then it would be the one I like also. For the time being # 2 gets the nod.

29P66FBO.jpg

29P66FBR.jpg

Ken

I like the third image the best as I like floating coins very much.

What image program are you using? If you use Corel Photo Paint I might be able to help you get the coin on a white background with a small image size. All my coins in my Registry Set are done that way.

Tom

Thanks for the offer but I figured out how too get the KB's down. Now to re-image the set again. foreheadslap.gif

A couple of the Floaters were put in the registry set this morning. The 28S and the 29P.

Ken