• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I finally desided to get a couple of CBH's!

16 posts in this topic

These are not that great but since most everyone was posting CBH's I thought I should buy a couple.

1926-EF45-O-105-001A.jpg

1826 EF O-0105? Obverse

1926-EF45-O-105-006A.jpg

1826 Reverse

1936-VF30-O-109-001A.jpg

1836 VF O-0109? Obverse

1936-VF30-O-109-005A.jpg

1836 Reverse

A nice start to the joy of CBH coins! I like the mark free fields on both sides of the 1836. Is the color accurate on both coins? Congratulations and may your love for this series grow!!!

Nice looking coins there. I know what you mean about getting hooked on these halves. It could very easily be my next addiction.

The color might be a little darker in hand. Both look better in hand than my photos. The '36 has a slight PL'sh look as you turn the coin.

The color might be a little darker in hand. Both look better in hand than my photos. The '36 has a slight PL'sh look as you turn the coin.

That's what I was thinking - the darker color. Again these are wonderful coins for your collection.