• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

From errors to Ikes, and some early type stuff thrown in too! For Sale Here!

5 posts in this topic

From bust to bald here's a little bit of something for everyone. PM or Post below if interested.

Scans available via email. Paypal is available. Shipping will depend on total amount. I don't deal with the modern stuff, for the most part, so if something seems priced out of whack, let me know, and make an offer.

In no particular order:

1833 10c ANACS ms/60 Toned in blue, rose and violet tones. Good luster and strike. The ms/60 grade is odd. The coin looks better. $650

1976-d Ike ANACS var. 2 ms/66 Awesome looking coin, for an Ike! I didn't think Ikes could look this nice. The only distraction, if you want to call it one, would be some die polish lines. Otherwise this coin is of excellent quality. $85

1939 5c NGC ms/63 FS BROADSTRUCK Cool coin for the Jefferson enthusiast. $170

1858 3cs NGC ms/62 Cool toned Trime. Medium to deep blue and rose toned coin with green and violet hues. Well struck for the issue with good luster. Looks better than a 2. $360

1964 5c PCGS pf/68 old holder Steel blue and violet toned beauty. Super attractive coin. The holder does have some marks/hits on it. $125

1957 50c PCGS ms/66 Nice, originally toned Frankie with an excellent strike and lustrous surfaces. Real close to FBL. $50

1958 50c PCGS ms/66 Another nice, originally toned Franklin. This one has some darker toning in the fields, not as solid a strike as the above coin, but with better overall luster. $47

A pair of gold/rainbow toned Washington quarters that I'm selling as a lot/pair. The first coin is a 1947 PCGS ms/65. Mostly a yellow and rose toned coin with rainbow hues along the rims, obverse and reverse. The second coin is a 1944-d in a NGC ms/65 holder. More of a solid toned coin with yellow, rose and green color to the surfaces. Excellent luster, and not darkly (fugly) toned. $225 for the pair.

1954 25c PCGS ms/66 Excellent quality coin with some mint set type toning along the obv. and rev. rims. Great luster. $50

That's it for now. I've got some more stuff coming back from NGC this week, so check back in!!

Thanks!

No, it's a regular 1964. Plain Janes sell for $20-$30. The monster blue/violet toned coins sell in excess of $200, mine has some very pretty blue/violet color, but I wouldn't consider it "monster". I've checked some pricing history (Teletrade, Ebay), and similar coins with the same look have retailed for $150.