• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

US Coins if anybody is interested.....

1 post in this topic

Hi All;

I have some coins on EBay, 2201395346, 2201404943, 2201408486 that I am selling to help my son. I have not completed them as I have the others, but they are nice. There is two full sets if proof silver eagles hand picked for best quality, and two other items to look at. If anyone has any interest please email me at proofs@bellsouth.net.

I have a son at Wentworth Military Academy on a Scholarship, and he has come to some difficulty. I really would hate to see my son lose the opportunity that has been given him. The Academy is a private college, and he recently was injured. We are all doing what we can to help. This is the only remaining items I can let go to help him. I will just sit idle after that for awhile. Not asking for any pity here, so please don't look at it like that. He is my son.

Thanks,

Steve