• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bosporus coins

5 posts in this topic

I noticed that the domain name has a RU suffix, which surprises me somewhat since the Bosporus is largely controlled by Turkey.

Russia started the Crimean War largely as an attempt to acquire freedom of access for their only warm water ports in the Black Sea. Murmansk, Archangel, St. Petersburg and Vladivostok are only accessible for parts of the year. And, the Kamchatka peninsula is too far from European Russia to be of much good.

They really need to modernize their rail infrastructure through the Urals.

EVP

All the coins of the Bosporus Kingdom. All the metals. The quality: high and the highest. Any possible collection by series etc. Rare and unique coins. Professional forming any Bosporus collection.

While admittedly this is an admirable series of nouns, adjectives, and indefinite articles, I was wondering if you'd care to clarify by throwing in a few gratuitous verbs and, optionally, adverbs?

Beijim