• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This time around I decided to.......

What is your preference regarding leaving feedback?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preference regarding leaving feedback?

3 posts in this topic

......to leave feedback upon receipt of payment. I think that this is the best way to go, especially since seller can't leave a neg anymore.

My logic before was to wait for the buyer to leave feedback first. This way I'll know that buyer has received the coin and there will be no unexpected drama to arise.

When I do sell coins, as soon as payment is received, I've always left feedback. I've never been too worried about my descriptions not showing what they are buying. Guess I've been lucky so far, as I have heard some horror stories here before.

I have always left feedback as soon as payment is received-anything else is a disservice to the feedback system and one of the main reasons it doesn't work. If a seller waits until he receives feedback from the buyer he is holding his feedback as a threat to get good feedback from buyer or he will retaliate with bad feedback. This has been the system forever with ebay and now instead of change for the good, ebay makes it worse by preventing the seller from ever leaving bad feedback to the buyer. Get real, Ebay. Sorry for the rant.

Jim