• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do I view my images? NGC Image Added

13 posts in this topic

I just checked on my submission and the grades are posted (sent 5 coins, THREE got Stars).

I paid for imaging, but how do I see them?

Thanks

Oh, this is what I got:

1967 SMS .01 MS67* (looks like a Top Pop)

1961 PR .05 PF67*

1963 PR .05 PF67 Cameo (Great color)

1962 PR .50 PF66 (Great Color)

1967 SMS .50 MS66*

(sent 5 coins, THREE got Stars).

Oh, this is what I got:

1967 SMS .01 MS67* (looks like a Top Pop)

1961 PR .05 PF67*

1963 PR .05 PF67 Cameo (Great color)

1962 PR .50 PF66 (Great Color)

1967 SMS .50 MS66*

Well done! (thumbs u

After looking at the images, I see that the NGC imaging staff is not quite up there with Anaconda's.....

I haven't seen their images in a while, but from the few I've seen posted in the past I don't think there imaging staff is quite up there with the average eBay seller. :o

Here is the picture from NGC. This coin is a stunning coin with rainbow toning. If I used this picture on eBay it might sell for $10. What good is the image service with pictures like this? 2526552_001o.jpg

Here is the picture from NGC. This coin is a stunning coin with rainbow toning. If I used this picture on eBay it might sell for $10. What good is the image service with pictures like this? 2526552_001o.jpg

Yes that does not look like a star but....I understand it's the image vs the coin. NGC has been getting tough on stars lately so I would say 3 out of 5 is a great rate of return. I just got 120 mint set toners back and they gave out 1 star. While that is far below my typical average.....some of these coins were in my opinion...no brainers so I guess a light from the heavens and angels playing harps should have been sent in with my submission to insure they got it right hm