• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

testing the waters

2 posts in this topic

i have recently installed a auction and classifieds section on my forum site. the auction program is very basic but i think it will be a fun start. my goal was to have a lil bit of EVERYTHING on my boards. membership is free,selling is free,and classifieds are free. the only downfall to the deal is there are regestrations for each section :( (i couldnt get them all on same regestry for sign in)

all i ask is that every one that signes up uses the same name for each section ( forums,auctions,classifieds)

this is sort of a beta for now and if the memberships rize i will get a genuine auction program like the big boys have :)

** in the auction section we cannot use the "buy it now" option. ebay has won the rights to "buy it now" i just have to hunt for the place to remove it fully. as stated there is no cost for using the service. but you must be a member of ICOLLECTTHIS.COM (free)

if there is anything that is needed to be added just let me know. banner space will be available in a few months :)

anything collectable can be sold !

there are:

TRADING

CLASSIFIEDS

AUCTION

http://icollectthis.com/

update.

i am working on getting a nice auction program. the phpauction was a lil too simple and i couldnt get rid of the buy it now. i dont know why all the auction software people still have that but we cant use it so it blocks off the buy now option.

within a few weeks i will have a better one up and going.