• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

9 Certified Morgan Toners including a toned CC, plus more ~ Taking offers

11 posts in this topic

*The coins below are listed from the coin ending soonest to the coin ending latest (the coin FSH is at the bottom).

The majority of them are listed on ebay as Buy it Now OBO lots except for 4 of them (3 are no reserve auctions and one is FSH) feel free to PM me with any offers on the Buy it Now lots and the coin FSH.

#1 1881-S NGC MS64 Rainbow Toned...Link

Beautiful Rainbow colors and very lustrous & clean surfaces. Buy it Now for $120 or Best Offer.

obvb.jpgrevb.jpg

#2 1880-S NGC MS64 Rainbow Toned...Link

Superb Rainbow toning and frosty luster. Buy it Now for $160 or Best Offer.

obvb.jpgrevb.jpg

#3 1882-O NGC MS63 Rainbow Toned...Link

Gorgeous Rainbow toning and satiny luster. Buy it Now for $120 or Best Offer.

revb.jpgobvb.jpg

#4 1886 NGC MS64 Rainbow Toned...Link

Showing the full spectrum of the Rainbow, this is an amazing coin. Buy it Now for $165 or Best Offer.

obv1b.jpgrev1b.jpg

#5 1883 PCGS OGH MS63 Fully Toned...Link

Fully toned and eye-appealing obverse, lustrous and rim toned reverse. Buy it Now for $95 or Best Offer.

obv1b.jpgrev1b.jpg

#6 1884 PCGS MS63 Fully Toned...Link

Attractive fully toned obverse, semi-prooflike & lustrous reverse. Buy it Now for $95 or Best Offer.

obvb.jpgrevb.jpg

#7 1902-O NGC MS64 MONSTER Toned...Link

The images speak for themselves on this one; just an absolutely stunning morgan. Buy it Now for $195 or Best Offer.

obvb.jpgrevb.jpg

#8 1885 NGC MS64 Beautifully Toned...Link

Gorgeous original surfaces and superb luster shining through the toning. NO RESERVE AUCTION

obvb.jpgrevb.jpg

#9 1882-CC NGC MS63 Rim Toned...Link

Beautifully original rim toning and superb lustrous surfaces highlight this gorgeous CC. NO RESERVE AUCTION

obv1b.jpgrev1b.jpg

#10 2005 American Silver Eagle PCGS MS69FS Flag Label...Link

NO RESERVE AUCTION

obv.jpgrev.jpg

FSH 1886 PCI MS65 Rim Toned...$150 OBO.

With beautiful toned rims and fantastic luster, this gem is sure to please.

Though it resides in an un-respected gold label PCI slab, I fully agree with the grade given and feel you will too.

obv-rev.jpg

obvs.jpgrevs.jpg

Link to my auctions. 2 more morgans were listed on 5/14 and 1 was relisted (all 3 as a no reserve auctions).

NOTE: If the Buy it Now lots do not sell I will be relisting them all as no reserve auctions.

Send in your offers ASAP if you're interested in any of them. :)

Another new one (an 1882-S NGC Fat Slab MS64PL) will be added tonight (scheduled to begin at 8:40 PM CST) and

the 1886 will be relisted as a no reserve auction (scheduled to begin at 8:45 PM CST). Link to my Auctions.

obvs.jpgrevs.jpg

obvl.jpgrevl.jpg

obv1b.jpgrev1b.jpg

obvs.jpgrevs.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This coin is still available here...send me an offer if interested :)

FSH 1886 PCI MS65 Rim Toned...$150 OBO.

With beautiful toned rims and fantastic luster, this gem is sure to please.

Though it resides in an un-respected gold label PCI slab, I fully agree with the grade given and feel you will too.

obv-rev.jpg

obvs.jpgrevs.jpg