• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

extremely uncommon rainbow proof copper nickel 19th century type coin

8 posts in this topic

a really nice technical superb gem proof and with outrageous color besides monster eye appeal! flamed.gif

extremely uncommon as such flamed.gif

demand is not there for these coins looking like this as

you cant find them and most all collectors have not seen such an animal as this

hence no demand

and when one shows up it is hard to price as there is no pricing information or auction records because of the rarity of three cent nickel proofs with this overall look and superb technical qualities

this is the ultimate combination

superb technical qualities

superb color

monster eye appeal flamed.gif

and in person the colors are much more vibrant and alive and rainbow than the scan shows

michael juggle.gifflowerred.gifjuggle.gifflowerred.gifjuggle.gifflowerred.gifjuggle.gifflowerred.gifjuggle.gifflowerred.gifjuggle.gifflowerred.gifjuggle.gifflowerred.gifjuggle.gifflowerred.gifjuggle.gifflowerred.gifjuggle.gifflowerred.gifjuggle.gifflowerred.gifjuggle.gifflowerred.gifjuggle.gifflowerred.gifjuggle.gifflowerred.gifjuggle.gifflowerred.gifjuggle.gifflowerred.gifjuggle.gif

296493-84pf3cn.jpg.f23ef2841d1d19aac570af64a11a88a0.jpg

That beautiful, Michael. It would look great in my type collection, unfortunately I just blew my coin budget for quite a long time.

thanks everyone fcor the nice comments flowerred.gif

i need someobe to take photos for me of some coins that are currently not photoed if you ever get up to rochester ny let me know

and if you go to www.pqcoins.com and then click on the eastern collection you can see some of the coins that are photographed in this collection and if you click on the smaller photos they become larger!

michael

and welcome to the boards thumbsup2.gif i see your first post is on this thread!!

i hope you can hang around herre and do some threads and more posting! 893applaud-thumb.gif

keep in touch and i hope one day we can meet hi.gif and talk coins!

michael shy.gif