• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bed-side garbage incinerator

12 posts in this topic

Tired after a long day's work? Kicking it back and reading the latest issue of Coin World? You're eating a banana and/or other snacks and throw it in the little garbage bag next to your bed. But, being the lazy, single guy that you are, it stays there for weeks on end, rotting and festering. Well, worry no more! Here is a super-duper, whiz-a-matic garbage incinerator for commercial and home uses.

Get yours today!

Get your commercial incinerator today! Be the envy of the block.

No, but buyer is free to paint pink with purple polkadots if s/he so desires. :þ

That way, they will match Chad's purdy pink panties. :sick:

No, but buyer is free to paint pink with purple polkadots if s/he so desires. :þ

That way, they will match Chad's purdy pink panties. :sick:

Not panties! Swimsuit! I want it to match my new bikini :cool:

Hmm, looks big enough to crawl inside. Maybe I could bury it in the side of a hill, and use it as a hurricane shelter. hm

:grin:

Hmm, looks big enough to crawl inside. Maybe I could bury it in the side of a hill, and use it as a hurricane shelter. hm

:grin:

If you have a hill big enough for that, you can't be in that much danger of hurricanes. Everywhere I've ever seen a hurricane has been as flat as a pancake.

I laughed so hard i fell of my chair lol

Ps. do you think it could do some artificial toning on Morgans lol

Try to AT coins with this baby and you won't have much less.

ATTN MAFIOSO!

[font:Comic Sans MS]Are you tired of whacking somebody and have to go through the inconvenience of body disposal? Then this is for you! Yes, for you! It is an Italiano-Disposal-Matic! Impress your friends! Get yours today! [/font]