• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH and CoinZip: Copper Type --- More Type added

12 posts in this topic

I've identified several coins that I plan to sell and have managed to image the coppers so far. I decided to list these on CoinZip to try it out. I also don't mind selling them here if you don't want to go through CoinZip. I will be adding more as I get them imaged.

My CoinZip auctions

1855 Half Cent NGC MS62

1855_s.jpg

1861 Indian Cent PCI AU50, old green label

1861_s.jpg

1864 Two Cent ANACS MS60 BRN

1864MS60_s.jpg

1864 Two Cent NGC MS64 RB

1864MS64_s.jpg

1864 Two Cent NGC MS65 RB

1864MS65_s.jpg

1865 Two Cent NGC MS63 BN

1865MS63_s.jpg

Hi there i am intrested in the 1861 IHC to brake out for my dansco but it says in your auction you only ship to the USA (thumbs u

A few more coins added tonight. Not copper this time. :)

More to come when I get the time.

Here's a sample. NGC MS64

55864-1883MS64_s.jpg.3571387462363663879902575af5fb3e.jpg

Well, apparently CoinZip has even less traffic than I thought or else my coins are just not of interest to anyone. The dime I imaged in my last post hasn't even been viewed by anyone besides me. Some of the others have a few views but dooly is my only bidder.

I'm not giving up on CoinZip this quick, but I've always gotten better response just posting coins for sale here. By the way, I did mention that I would sell the coins directly for sale here. :)

A few more coins added tonight. Not copper this time. :)

More to come when I get the time.

Here's a sample. NGC MS64

Randy, if I needed this coin for type then I'd be on it like a chicken on a bug, like a tick on a dog, like stink on a skunk... :þ It is a great coin. Now, if the 1874 dime looked like this, regardless of the ANACS holder, then I'd be a buyer!

I'm looking forward to seeing what else you have to offer. You just may have some coins that I need for my type registry. I know you've done it before but double check, if you will, if you have anything that I need.

You can double click the banner in my sigline to see my set.

Thanks, Randy! (thumbs u

Victor, if that 1874 looked like the 1883 it wouldn't be for sale. :grin:

I have three MS seated dimes; one ANACS MS62, one PCGS MS63 and this NGC MS64. I told my wife that I needed to sell at least one and asked her to pick. She shocked me and picked this one. She liked the ANACS coin the best. I thought she would pick the PCGS coin to sell. It's a lovely even golden toned coin, but it doesn't have the colors of the other two. Go figure. Oh well, the ANACS coin is nice and a lot cheaper than this one.

I picked out a "box of 20" but of coins to sell. I then checked your type set to see if there were any matches but I didn't see anything that I thought you could use. I still have ten more to list when I get the pictures done. I started with the half cent and am working my way up. What's left is one bust half, one reeded edge half, three seated halves, four classic commem halves and a trade dollar.

Of course, if you decide to start a second type set with all MS coins instead of all those proofs... :devil:

It's an 1838, so it's the Half Dol. variety. It's a nice AU but it's the only raw coin in the bunch. I had collected both varieties but since I decided to use the 7070 I only need one.

It's an 1838, so it's the Half Dol. variety. It's a nice AU but it's the only raw coin in the bunch. I had collected both varieties but since I decided to use the 7070 I only need one.

I need that coin. As long as it's problem free, I can always get it graded. Show me a pic, please, kind sir. (thumbs u

These start closing tonight and I don't have a clue if people snipe on CoinZip. If you're interested you might want to get a bid in soon.