• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ONLINECOINTRADER.com Coin Classified Ads Community

4 posts in this topic

I hope this is the right place to post this. Not trying to spam.

I am coin collector for many years and just released a new site for all of us collectors and dealers to enjoy.

Online Coin Trader

You can register, post classified ads, and trade with other collectors all absolutely free. Just trying to create a safe an exciting place for numismatics lovers like my self to sell, buy, trade coins.

Join our community today and please let me know what you think. Your suggestions are very important to make this a better place for all of us.

Joe, it looks like the seller enters a buy it now price and there is no auction format. Is this correct?

Hey EZ_E,

Yes, you are correct. It is pretty much classified ads. You post what you have for sale and the price you want for it. Sellers can then communicate with each other until terms are reached and complete the sale. We are just providing the space where sellers and buyers meet.

The other great feature is, for buyers, you can create up to 4 alerts for the things you are looking for. You put in keywords to search by. When something is posted for sale with those keywords, you get an email that there is an item for sale. It's kind of like a want list but we also email you and tell you that it is available.

Give it a try.

I think that I will on some modern mint products for now to test the waters. Thanks for the heads up.